Companies We Work With…
Innovationbubble is a research and consultancy faculty based upon a behavioural psychology approach. Our services are delivered as bespoke projects, designed and managed by professional chartered psychologists and brand strategists, rather than market researchers.
Compared to other research consultancies, our service offers a number of advantages:
- Delivered by professional chartered psychologists and brand strategists, rather than market researchers
- We provide a deeper and far more reliable analysis than other online ‘System 1‘ profiling platforms (for example, we do not rely on questionable data such as facial expressions, but build up a robust and multi-layered solution).
- We are able to provide management with an understanding of the subconscious triggers that influence employee and customer decision making.
- Highly flexible in terms of markets and respondent numbers without sacrificing rigour and robustness of findings
- Provides actionable insights, not just research data and hypotheses
- Insights are clearly aligned to strategy – we don’t just define what the issues are, but also what to do about them. We help organizations innovate!
- We offer a suite of bespoke tools and services for generating crucial insights into the influential role of emotion in the business.
Before dismissing ‘emotion’ as something ‘soft and fluffy’ that has no place in business, consider how strongly it is involved in such behaviours as TRUST, LOYALTY, ENGAGEMENT and CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE!
These are extremely powerful influencers of behaviour, but at the same time both elusive and fragile.
The crucial questions for any organization include emotional ones such as these: “Is it pleasant to work here?”, or “Is it a pleasure to do business with them?”
We believe that businesses that generate ‘pleasant experiences’ for both their employees and customers, will achieve a deep-seated success, based upon powerful psychological motivations such as loyalty, trust and engagement.
Our approach helps to identify the key areas or touch-points and provides actionable insights, which are clearly aligned to strategy – we don’t just define what the issues are, but also what to do about them.
Our research projects are guided by the quality and ethical standards of the British Psychological Society, guaranteeing scientific rigour, robust data and confidentiality in reporting.
Here is the latest example of our award winning research:
Perceptions on the Psychological Impact of Facial Erythema Associated with Rosacea: Results of International Survey